By attending the Tippydog facility, you will be engaging in physical activity and exercise which has an inherent risk of personal injury. Participating in Tippydog classes and sauna bookings are undertaken at your own risk. You acknowledge that participation in any form of exercise may involve risks, including personal injury. By agreeing to these Terms, Tippydog shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from your use of Tippydog facilities, classes or packages. You agree that neither legal representatives or I will make any claims or sue against Tippydog or its members for any personal physical or mental injury, loss, damage to goods, property damage, or wrongful death.
Prior to undertaking any new form of exercise or using our infrared Sauna, you should consult with your doctor or other healthcare practitioner to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that may be appropriate for you. You must inform your instructors or staff on site if there are any risks to your health by participating in Pilates, Yoga or using the Sauna, prior to commencement of your class, such as if you have a pre-existing injury, muscle soreness or are pregnant. Participating in any form of exercise at Tippydog with a Medical Condition is done entirely at your own risk. When participating in classes work at your own pace. Stop immediately if you feel pain or discomfort. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
When using our Infrared Sauna, drink increased amounts of water to stay hydrated. Listen to your body and stop your session if you feel any discomfort. Do not use the sauna to treat any health problems without consulting your medical practitioner.
Please consult your doctor or a medical practitioner prior to booking your infrared sauna session if you suffer from the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular Issues, Obesity or Diabetes
- Pacemakers / Defibrillators – The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
- Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding – The use of infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
- Medications – Individuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician since some medications may induce drowsiness, while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure and circulation.
- Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With Reduced Ability To Sweat Or Perspire.
- Fever & Insensitivity to Heat – Individuals with insensitivity to heat or who have a fever should not use the sauna until the fever subsides.
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women should consult a physician before using an infrared sauna.
- Menstruation – Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase menstrual flow. This should not preclude sauna use.
- Joint Injury – Recent (acute) joint injury should not be heated for the first 48 hours or until the swollen symptoms subside. Joints that are chronically hot and swollen may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind
- Implants – Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using.
By participating in Tippydog classes or using our Sauna, pursuant to section 139A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) you agree that our liability in relation to recreational services for any death, physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any such injury), the contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease, the coming into existence, aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to you or the community, or that may result in harm or disadvantage to you or the community, that may be suffered by you as a result of the supply of recreational services by Tippydog is hereby excluded, save that this limitation of liability does not apply to significant personal injury suffered by you as a result of reckless conduct by Tippydog in supplying the recreational services.
You acknowledge that our instructors may make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that Pilates and/or Yoga practice is undertaken in accordance with Tippydog’s best practice.
Tippydog instructors and staff are not qualified to assess whether you are in good physical condition and/or that clients can engage in exercise without detriment to their health, comfort, safety, or physical condition. Clients are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise.
By ticking the above box you acknowledge and agree to the above Terms.