YOGA OF LOS ALTOS
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In checking the box below I hereby agree to the following:
1. I recognize that yoga involves physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I understand that I must judge my own capabilities with respect to practicing yoga. By my participation in yoga classes taught at Yoga of Los Altos LLC, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown. which I might incur in such practice.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in yoga. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition. which would prevent my full participation in yoga classes. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when I begin a class of any injury or other condition that might affect my ability to participate, and to inform the instructor immediately if an injury occurs during class.
3. I, my heirs or representative forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Yoga of Los Altos LLC—owners, officers, employees, and agents for any injury caused by their negligence or other acts. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Yoga of Los Altos LLC for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in its yoga classes.
4. I agree that Yoga of Los Altos LLC is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belonging while I am at the studio.
5. I understand that instructors may come physically adjust me for proper alignment or to help me feel the pose better. If I feel uncomfortable, it is my responsibility to let the instructor know that I do not want to be touched.
6. In the event that the waiver needs to be produced, a copy of the original will suffice.
7. I have carefully read this waiver and release, fully understand, and voluntarily agree to the above.
8. In the event that any such person coming onto the property for any reason is under eighteen years of age or otherwise lacks the capability to execute this agreement for themselves, the undersigned specifically represents that they are the parent or legal guardian of the child's participating as identified above and that this agreement has been executed by the undersigned on behalf of them.