LIABILITY RELEASE FORM
This release is entered into between myself and Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC.
The purpose of Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC is to provide fitness and exercise instruction as well as nutrition coaching, counseling and instruction.
I hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. Acknowledges that Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC is not a physician and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, psychotherapy, or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges that fitness training is another tool for teaching individuals about themselves, but that Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur nor guarantees the coaching advice given by Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC will produce neither good nor bad results.
3. Any publications, flyers, or promotional creations, including Boot camp Journals and Meal Plans, shall not be reproduced, duplicated, copied or photographed. These items are copyrighted as of February 2013. Any violation will be pursued and prosecuted in full.
3. Acknowledges that Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC may suggest exercise as part of my fitness program/lifestyle management. I further understand that by participating in boot camps, ZUMBA fitness, aqua aerobics, swimming, cycling (on and off road), in-line skating, triathlon, x-c skiing, weight training, aerobic classes, martial arts, kick boxing, kung-fu, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one's mental and physical limits and carry with it potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That I, assume all risks of participating in these types of events and/or activities, that I am fit, and that I have a regular medical physician that I can contact regarding any medical problems that I might develop. By signing this document, I expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue from any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind the Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC facility, instructors, or any person involved in this program or testing procedures for me participating in said sporting events and/or training for said sporting/fitness activities.
4. I agree that this is the full agreement between
Pamela Bennett LLC and myself and that Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC nor anyone else has not verbally contradicted any of the terms of this release and that I have entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
5. As a participant in any program with Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC, I understand that I have the privilege to utilize facilities not owned by Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC. If I have not signed a separate liability release for any one individual facility this liability release will serve in its place. I do not hold any outside facility liable for any circumstances that I experience. This includes, Fairview Recreation Center, Johnson Park Recreation Center, Boundary Waters Aquatic Center, Jim Huie Recreation Center and any additional facility not here mentioned.
PUBLICITY RELEASE: I grant Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC the right to photograph and/or videotape me and/or my child/ward and to use my and/or my child’s/ward’s name, face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional materials for the Activities without reservation or limitation.
BOOTCAMP, CLASSES, PERSONAL TRAINING & CONDUCT POLICIES
To schedule your initial session:
1. You may register online or in person. You must register and complete a Health History Questionnaire, and Policies forms online.
2. Register and pay a deposit or in full for a package online at www.pamelabennettfitness.com or in person at the 4340 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281, during registration week OR anytime by appointment. The office is available for contact Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm EST.
3. Schedule your personal training sessions online at www.pamelabennettfitness.com on the APPOINTMENTS tab or by calling (678) 782-7707 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All scheduling, rescheduling or cancellation of Personal Training Services should be done through Pamela Bennett Fitness by calling 678-782-7707 or emailing email@example.com
All scheduling, rescheduling or cancellation of Bootcamp should be done through Pamela Bennett Fitness by calling 678-782-7707. Please note the following REFUND POLICY:
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please call Pamela Bennett Fitness at (678) 782-7707. If it is a last minute emergency and you have your instructor’s telephone number, please call the emergency into the instructor directly.
Once bootcamp has started bootcamp is non-refundable. All materials, brochures, meal plans and nutrition counseling are considered a part of the bootcamp program and are equally essential to achieving desired health and fitness goals.
If you are not able to complete your bootcamp session you may be able to convert your remaining sessions to a regular class pass or pro-rated membership that will expire when the bootcamp session in question expires.
24 hours notice is required for a cancellation or rescheduling in order to receive credit for the session. Failure to cancel within this time frame or failure to show up for a session will result in the client being charged for the session. Exceptions will only be made in the case of a medical emergency accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Clients are expected to begin working out at the start time of the scheduled appointment or bootcamp session. A late start time does not entitle a client to a session longer than the scheduled appointment.
EXPIRATION DATES ON PACKAGES:
Any sessions that remain after the expiration date will be forfeited.
1 session: 90 days from the date of purchase
5 sessions: 90 days from the date of purchase
10 sessions: 90 days from the date of purchase
*-Once Boot camp or training sessions begin there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
*-You have 3 days beginning the day you purchase your Bootcamp membership to cancel your membership and receive a full refund. Weekend days are counted as days.
*-Any refunds issued after 3 days are credited to your account in the form of an account credit or gift card redeemable at Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC for any classes online or offline merchandise sold by Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC.
4. All training session dates and times will be scheduled before the first session of the package.
5. Services - There are no refunds on purchased services in whole or in part. Unused services are issued as a refund to your "client account" not your method of payment.
6. Returned merchandise must be unopened /not used to be refunded.
7. Merchandise credited to client accounts can be satisfied at anytime during the calendar month in which the purchase is made. All accounts not satisfied by the end of the month will automatically process at the end of that month to the method of payment on file.
Bookings / Cancellations
All Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC packages must be paid for in full at the time of confirming your spot. Once you have signed the contract, terms and conditions agreement at Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC, there will be no refunds or credits offered to you if you decide to depart the camp early or do not attend some of the training sessions.
Any services booked on the web, company branded App or MindBody App must be canceled if you are unablel to attend. Bookings not canceled will be charged an $8 fee.
Fitness & Health
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, you are strongly advised to seek your medical practitioner’s advice before your first training session.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition or injury you must make your Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC instructors aware of it so that we at Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC can best suit and modify the training sessions to your individual needs.
Remember that this camp is for you to achieve your goals in the best and safest way possible!
Remember you do not need to be of a certain fitness level to partake in the Fitness programs, however, you need to be willing to give it your all and push yourself to the limit.
You must come to each training session with a commitment to improving your health and fitness!
Please make adequate travel arrangements and time allowance each day to ensure you arrive at your Pamela Bennett FItness LLC session on time.
If you are late for whatever reason, your session will start without you.
You must comply with the safety regulations and instructions of your instructors at all times.
Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC cannot be held responsible for:
- Any injury or illness you suffer as a result of any on-going medical condition or a poor standard of health or fitness.
- Any medical condition, injury or illness that you sustain during any training session at Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC.
- Any damage to or loss of your personal property during any training session.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC and all its employees from any and all direct or indirect losses that you may suffer as a result of attending Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC.
Please read these terms & conditions carefully. You must accept, agree and sign to these terms & conditions at time of attending your first session at Pamela Bennett Fitness LLC.
Group Fitness, Personal training, boot camp services are a privilege, not a right. Payment for services does not give the participant license to behave unprofessionally. Participation in programs may be suspended for improper behavior towards a staff member of Pamela Bennett Fitness et al LLC. Further infractions will not be tolerated. I (Pamela Bennett) reserve the right to remove anyone from a program that is not in compliance with this policy without fair warning.
In addition, I reserve the right not to permit clients that demonstrate unpredictable behavior that impedes the service of other clients, and or Pamela Bennett Fitness staff members. Everyone attending deserves to receive the services they pay for and to receive them in a forum free of descent.
I verify that I understand and will abide by these policies.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. Pamela Bennett Fitness & Nutrition LLC will gladly accept returns within 60 days of the order shipment date for a full refund (or store credit at your discretion), less any shipping costs. Merchandise must be returned in its original, unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included.
There are no refunds for used services. Refunds for reserved services will be refunded in the manner in which is was purchased, provided that the purchase has not expired.
Bootcamp and Personal Training Refunds
Bootcamp and personal training services are refundable as an in-store credit for classes or future boot camp or personal training sessions or merchandise.